• A Child Social savings program
2. Youth Tipid Movement (YTM )
• This is a savings program instilling the virtue of frugality to the youth (17 Years and Below)
3. Give Love And Delight (GLAD)
• A program that provides financial assistance to the bereaved family of a dead member.
• Startup deposit of a new member PhP800.00. A member must maintain PhP800.00 balance every start of a new year.
Benefits Received by the Beneficiary of a Dead Member
7 Months - 2 Years 30,000.00
2 - 5 Years 40,000.00
5 - 10 Years 45,000.00
10 - 15 Years 50,000.00
15 - 20 Years 55,000.00
20 - 25 Years 70,000.00
25 Years Above 85,000.00
• Contestability period is six (6 ) months
• PhP5,000.00 benefit if death occurs within the contestability period except for death due to accident
• Administrative fee regardless of the amount of benefit is PhP2,500.00
4. Medical Aide (MedicAide)
• With your Health Savings of PhP250.00, you can avail a maximum health benefit of PhP4,000.00 per annum.
5. Old Age Welfare Program
• This is a program giving a birthday gift worth PhP1,200.00 to old age members (65 years old and above) who actively aged with the cooperative and patronized Give Love And Delight (GLAD) for a period of 20 years and up.
6. Wedding Gift
• A program that gives a wedding gift worth Php1,000.00 to newly wed member-couple.
7. PhilHealth iGroup
• A group health insurance in partnership between SACDECO and PhilHealth, this aims to provide hospitalization benefit to members who are confined in a PhilHealth accredited hospital.